Halloween Toffee Crunch is super delicious and super easy. Saltine’s, caramel, chocolate, what’s not to love? It’s the perfect treat to munching on this Halloween season. This treat is sure to be a family favorite.
*This article does include affiliate links. We receive a commission for any items purchased, but at no additional cost to you.
- Saltine Crackers
- Soft Caramels (Individually Wrapped)
- Chocolate Chips
- Halloween Sprinkles
Optional: Pinch of Salt, Candy Corns, M&M’s etc.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with foil and grease the cookie sheet. Unwrap caramels from packaging.
- Place the Saltine crackers in a straight line on the sheet.
- Place one unwrapped Caramel per Saltine. 4. Put them in the oven for about 9-11 minutes, keeping a close eye. Caramels should soften and start to flatten, but you don’t wan’t them to burn. This will also give a slight crispness to the saltine and enhance its flavor profile.
5. Cover the caramel and Saltines generously with chocolate chips to desired thickness.
6. Pop back in the over for another 3-4 minutes so chocolate chips become soft and melted. When you pull them out of the oven flatten them out with a spatula. If you need to melt them more, pop them back in the oven for another minute.
7. Add Halloween Sprinkles and any other desired toppings. I added a small dusting of a sea salt on top to enhance the taste of the chocolate. Keep it to a minimum because there is already a lot of salt on the crackers.
8. Place the cookie tray in the freezer for about 30 -45 minutes. Then pull it out and cut it(If you leave it in there too long it will need to thaw before you cut into, otherwise it will smash all the crackers on the bottom from the pressure needed to cut through it.)
9. Your ready to eat and enjoy!
Sign-up for the Newsletter and get Free Printables, Household Management Tips, and Holiday Magic sent right to your inbox!