December’s bucket list is a little different than the rest of the months. Starting December 1st, we will be doing a Christmas Countdown. To jumpstart the countdown, I made Libby a Toddler Christmas Box. In addition to the Toddler Box, I created this Christmas Countdown Printable to fill in crafts, things to make and places to go. I tried to coordinate it around our December schedule.
Use this printable to plan some fun for your family this Christmas!
25 Christmas Festivities that Made the List
More toddler activities are making the Countdown this year. With another baby due in February, I am working on hammering out some activities to keep Libby busy. Christmas is the perfect time to try out new crafts. Of course, I also added some Christmas favorites: wrapping presents, making cookies, and having pancakes for dinner!
- Decorate the House
- Make Wreaths (for Gifts)
- Watch a Christmas Movie
- Decorate Clear Ornaments (Melted Crayons- Toddler Craft)
- Decorate a Christmas Tree (Paper – Toddler Craft)
- Grow a Candy Cane (Toddler Fun)
- Paint Hands & Feet (Toddler Craft)
- Make Hot Cocoa
- Go Look at Christmas Lights
- Fill up Boots with Goodies & Candies
- Make Bird Feeders
- Have Pancakes for Dinner
- Make Paper Wreaths (Toddler Craft)
- Have a Christmas Bath (Toddler Fun)
- Paint Nails Red
- December Birthday Bash
- Wrap Presents
- Make Christmas Cupcakes
- Shopping & Dinner Downtown
- Make Christmas Floral Arrangements
- Have a Peppermint Latte
- Read by the Fireplace
- Make Christmas Cookies
- Visit Friends and Family
- Watch a Black & White Christmas Movie [Eat Cinnamon Rolls]
Whats on your Christmas Countdown? Do you have a fun craft or idea on your blog? Link it in the comments below!
Join me over coffee with household tips, money savings and holiday fun.