Doesn’t Christmas always seem so far away and then suddenly it creeps up out of nowhere?
I love to enjoy family time and all the traditions that come along with Christmas.
I don’t like feeling scatter brained or overwhelmed. I know you don’t want to either.
This planner is updated each year to take the guess work out of the holiday season. This is the perfect holiday planner to make your Christmas stress-free.
What’s included in the 2020 Christmas Planner Free Printables:
To make Christmas planning effortless this season, the following printables are included:
• Christmas To-Do List: Includes popular Christmas items that make your to-do list, like grooming appointments, menu planning and hostess gifts. There is plenty of room for you to add your own action items to the list.
• November & December Blank Calendar Pages: Blank templates with pre-filled dates so you can schedule your Christmas bucket list items, schedule your shopping trips, and add parties or anything else that may come up.
• Stocking Stuffers List & Budget: A list and budget to help you plan what stocking stuffers will be hanging by the fireplace this year.
• Christmas Gift List & Budget (Immediate Family): A Christmas List & Budget for immediate family members that will be receiving multiple gifts. Brainstorm gift ideas, then cross items off the list as they are purchased.
• Christmas Gift List & Budget (Extended Family &Friends): A master list for all extended friends and family, service workers, teachers, Secret Santa, etc.
• Christmas Card List: A place for you to write down everyone you will be mailing a Christmas card to. Cross their name off the list as cards are mailed out.
• Christmas Supplies Checklist: A checklist for gift wrapping supplies and mailing items in the mail. There is plenty of room to add other items you want to pick up this holiday season.
• Baking Planner: A planner to narrow down the recipes you will be making this year as well as an ingredients grocery list.
Get a head start on Christmas below: