Doesn’t Christmas always seem so far away and then suddenly, boom, bring on the crazy! That’s why everyone needs a 2021 Christmas Planner!
I love to enjoy family time and all the traditions that come along with Christmas.
I don’t like feeling scatter brained or overwhelmed. I know you don’t want to either.
Every year I love updating this planner. This is the perfect holiday planner to make your Christmas stress-free and it’s delivered right to your inbox.
2021 Christmas Planner Free Printables Include:
For a stress free Christmas, use the following printables:
• Christmas To-Do List: Includes popular Christmas items that make your to-do list, like grooming appointments, menu planning and hostess gifts. There is plenty of room for you to add your own action items to the list.
• November & December Blank Calendar Pages: Blank templates with pre-filled dates so you can schedule your Christmas bucket list items, schedule your shopping trips, and add parties or anything else that may come up.
• Stocking Stuffers List & Budget: A list and budget to help you plan what stocking stuffers will be hanging by the fireplace this year.
•Christmas Gift List & Budget (Immediate Family): A Christmas List & Budget for immediate family members that will be receiving multiple gifts. Brainstorm gift ideas, then cross items off the list as they are purchased.
•Gift List & Budget (Extended Family &Friends): A master list for all extended friends and family, service workers, teachers, Secret Santa, etc.
• Card List: A place for you to write down everyone you will be mailing a Christmas card to.
• Supplies Checklist: A checklist for gift wrapping supplies and mailing items in the mail. There is plenty of room to add other items you want to pick up this holiday season.
• Baking Planner: A planner to narrow down the recipes you will be making this year as well as an ingredients grocery list.