25 Christmas books to read with your kids starting on December first.
Gather around the fire place, or read each book before bed time. Let the magic of Christmas come to life with these Christmas books.
For added fun wrap each book in wrapping paper. Take turns letting your children pick out a wrapped book each night. Checkout our list of children’s books to kick off the fun.
25 Christmas Books to Read with your Kids
1. Merry Christmas, Stinky Face
2. The Berenstain Bears, The Very First Christmas (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights)
3. The Littlest Christmas Tree
8. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
11. Santa’s Favorite Story: Santa Tells the Story of the First Christmas
12. A Wish to be a Christmas Tree
13. The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey
14. Legend of the Christmas Stocking
15. Disney 5-Minute Christmas Stories (5-Minute Stories)
17. The Best Christmas Pageant Ever
19. The Sweet Smell of Christmas (Scented Storybook)
21. The Biggest Snowman Ever
22. There Was a Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow!
23. The Night Before the Night Before Christmas
24. The Night Before Christmas
Fun Family Tradition
For a fun tradition wrap each book in Christmas paper. It’s an exciting surprise to unwrap a different book each night. If you don’t quite have 25 books (it’s a lot!) check some out from the library. Another alternative, have your elf that stops by, leave a new book, or hit the resale shop.
Related Post: Fun and Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas
More Christmas for Kids:
7 Clever Uses for Candy Canes
Being Supermom at Christmas
8 Things you need to do for baby’s first Christmas
86 Traditions for the Christmas Season
25 Christmas Movies to Watch
Join me over coffee with household tips, money savings and holiday fun.