“Look, Daddy. Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings.” – ZuZu Bailey
How the Grinch Stole Christmas is another favorite and classic that is a great movie to watch with the kids or put on while wrapping Christmas Presents. Pinterest is exploding with wonderful treat ideas you can make to go along with this movie for a family movie night!
- Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
- White Christmas (1954)
- A Christmas Carol (1984)
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (1989)
- Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
- It’s A Wonderful Life (1946)
- A Christmas Story (1983)
- Charlie Brown Christmas(1965)
- The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992)
- Holiday Inn (1943)
- Christmas in Connecticut (1945)
- The Bishop’s Wife (1947)
- Love Actually (2003) (Watch after Kiddos are in bed)
- Jack Frost (1998)
- Frozen (2013)
- Home Alone (1990)
- The Santa Clause (1994)
- Ernest Saves Christmas (1988)
- Arthur Christmas (2011)
- Christmas with the Kranks (2004)
- Jingle all the Way (1996)
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (1964)
- Frosty the Snowman (1969)
- The Polar Express (2004)
- Elf (2003)
“And then, they’ll do something I hate most of all. Every Who down in Who-ville, the tall and the small, will stand close together… with Christmas bells ringing. They’ll stand hand in hand… and those Whos… will start singing!” – The Grinch
Create a “store” where you can take snacks from while watching your favorite Christmas movies. Set up the family snack bar before you start to watch your movie. Set out favorite candy, drinks and snacks. If you have some extra time make some popcorn and top with melted butter, top with some drizzled chocolate, and mix in mini M&Ms, sprinkles, or mini marshmallows.
Do you have a favorite Christmas Movie or Movie Night Tradition? I would love to hear about it, leave a comment down below!
Join me over coffee with household tips, money savings and holiday fun.