25 Days of Christmas for Kids. Here in Michigan it’s starting to get colder. The leaves made their exit and the neighbors have started to put up their outdoor Christmas lights.
I’ve already started my gift shopping and put my Christmas Planner to good use. The next big planning to-do was to map out our 25 days of Christmas activities. Since we will be spending more time at home this holiday season,
I wanted to make sure we put it to good use baking, making and gathering. Here is our list of 25 days of Christmas for Kids. Feel free to scroll down and print this same list or use this blank Christmas Countdown Printable to create your own.
This article contains affiliate links.
Recommended Products for Family Fun:
25 Days of Christmas for Kids
- Hang Christmas Lights in the Kids’ Room
- Decorate a Gingerbread House
- Put up Christmas Window Clings
- Make Christmas Cards for Grandparents
- Make DIY Ornaments
- Decorate Sugar Cookies
- Read a Christmas Book about Jesus
- Shop for a Sibling Gift
- Decorate Outside as a Family
- Make a Special Family Christmas Cookie
- Go for a Late Car Ride to Look at Lights
- Watch The Grinch and Eat Kettle Corn
- Buy Fuzzy Socks for the Family
- Donate Time to a Cause
- Look at Christmas Photo Albums and Share Memories
- Donate Unused Toys
- String Popcorn for the Birds
- Make Hot Chocolate
- Watch the Santa Clause
- Make Paper Snowflakes
- Take a Family Photo
- Have a Christmas Dance Party
- Sit by the Fire and Read ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas
- Enjoy being Present with Family
- Eat Cinnamon Rolls
25 Days of Christmas Printable [PDF HERE ]
Join me over coffee with household tips, money savings and holiday fun.