Quick and easy: Fresh and delicious. All the best parts of BLTs (Bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches) and Pizza (baked bread with sauce and lots of cheese) come together in this BLTizza.
And it’s fun to say. BLTizza.
What I love about this recipe is it can quickly be thrown together and you can make it even faster by preparing bacon ahead of time! Often if I am meal planning, I will make some extra bacon at breakfast and save it for this recipe.
Easy dinner meals like this are super customizable. If you like more mayonnaise, or extra cheese, just throw it on. I made these a lot over the summer when are cherry tomato plants were exploding with abundance.
BLTizza Bacon Lettuce and Tomato Pizza Photo ShootPrint
- 2 NAAN pizza breads (plain or garlic)
- 8 or more slices of cooked bacon, sliced/or crumbled to bite size peices
- 1.5 Cups of mild shredded cheese
- Fresh tomato slices or cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup of fresh iceberg lettuce – sliced in shreds
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place NAAN breads on baking tray and spread out a good heap of mayonnaise that fully covers the bread.
- Divide and sprinkle the mild cheese and sliced bacon between the two breads. NOTE: Tomatoes can be added now, if you prefer them cooked, or after if you like them garden fresh.
- Bake for 7 minutes and cheese is melty
- Top them with fresh lettuce and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut them and enjoy!
What’s great about this recipe is you can adjust it your taste. Add more mayo or less. Go heavy on the cheese or just a light dusting!
Sometimes I will season with salt and pepper before baking and sometimes I do it after I add the lettuce and tomato.
- Serving Size: 2
Shop on Amazon:
More Recipes to Enjoy:
Looking for more recipes to enjoy? Check out some more of my favorites.
- Cinnamon Sugar Oven Roasted Pecans – Christmas on a Pecan
- Sweet Sugary Pumpkin Seeds – Best eaten warm
- Valentine’s Day Mini Apple Pies
- Libby’s Sweet and Sour Lemonade
Join me over coffee with household tips, money savings and holiday fun.