Spring is the perfect time to start making light and easy desserts. Sometimes it’s fun to whip up a special dessert, that doesn’t take a lot of work. These are the easiest Easter Donuts. Mainly because we are not making them, we are decorating them: with this Easter Donuts Decorating DIY.
I learned this fun decorating hack when I made my these Valentine’s Love Bites.
Donuts Decorating DIY
We recently made cupcakes and had left over frosting and sprinkles. Normally, I will put the frosting it in the fridge, forget about it, then throw it out three months later.
But we had some left over store bought glazed donuts, so I put the frosting to a good use. Not to mention you can do this in less than 3 minutes.
Busy? Try this Easter Donuts Decorating DIY for a pretty Easter dessert display.
Take store-bought frosting and scoop it in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 20 second intervals until it is melted and you can drizzle it.
Add sprinkles and display on a pretty platter.
Easter Donuts Decorating DIY
Decorate these Donuts in less than 3 minutes.
- Store bought Frosting
- Store bought Donuts
- Scoop out a 1/3 cup of frosting in a microwave save bowl
- Microwave in 20 second intervals until it becomes melted
- Drizzle over donuts in a back and fourth motion and add Easter sprinkles
More Easter Favorites:
Here are some more Easter favorites. The DIY easter bow is perfect for dressing up any Easter basket. For a pretty Easter Centerpiece to go with the donuts, check out my Willy Wonka inspired centerpiece.
- Easter Bow DIY, Dress-up Your Easter Baskets
- Easter Flower Centerpiece, Inspired by Willy Wonka
- Easter Peep Poke Cake, Easy Cake to Make for your Favorite Peeps
Join me over coffee with household tips, money savings and holiday fun.