This Easter hosting planner free printable comes with 14 pages to help organize your holiday. Created for those of us who like to get plans to paper and make the day special.
Inside the planner you will find Hospitality Tasks, an Inventory Checklist, Menu Planner, Guest List, Easter Basket Budgeter and more. Grab this planner sent right to your email. Make sure you download and open in a PDF reader for best printing results.
Easter Planning Printable Contents
Easter Planner Free Printable Inventory Checklist:
Here is an Easter inventory checklist, stock up on Amazon or next time you’re out shopping. Once you know the number of people coming to your party, it will help you inventory your stuff. There is a good chance you already have most of these items, but whenever hosting a party it’s good to make sure you have enough plates or forks for everyone coming. It’s also a good idea to stock up on extra food containers if you plan on sending anyone home with leftovers. These ones are nice and come in 30 pack with tops.
Go through and set out your serving platters and bowls. Label the dish that will go in there with a sticky note. This is some important to make the cooking and plating process go smoothly. It can really cut into cook time if you’re spending 20 minutes trying to find that serving platter thats packed away in the basement.
- Bathroom Garbage Bags
- Kitchen Garbage Bags
- New Tea Candles or Stick Candles
- Tablecloth or Table Runner
- Dinner Plates
- Salad Plates
- Forks, Knifes and Spoons
- Dinner Napkins – Paper or Cloth
- Serving Utensils
- Drinking Glasses
- Wine Glasses
- Coffee Cups
- Serving Platters or Bowls for Each Dish
- Pots, Pans and Bakeware for Cooking and Preparing the Food – CorningWare has classic baking dishes that often come with lids and plastic tops so you can make them ahead of time and store them in the fridge. French white is a classic.
- Butter Dish
- Hand Soap
- Bathroom Air Freshener Spray
- Hand Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Leftovers and Food Storage Containers
Join me over coffee with household tips, money savings and holiday fun.