Fourth of July means lots of sunshine(hopefully)… and LOTS of red, white and blue. To cool off, this fourth of July patriotic spritzer is perfectly refreshing. It’s great for BBQs and fun for kids. To make a Patriotic Spritzer, it only takes a couple ingredients.
Fourth of July Patriotic Spritzer Prep
This Fourth of July spritzer uses regular ice cubes, two kinds of Gatorade and flavored sparkling water (or Sprite) for the perfect summer refresher.
- Remove all regular ice cubes and place in a bowl in the freezer. Fill one ice cube tray with Fruit Punch Gatorade
2. Fill another ice cube tray with Blue Cherry Gatorade
3. Freeze them.
4. Layer the ice cubes in individual glasses for the best results. Top with a flavored sparkling water, or Sprite. I used a cherry limeade sparkling beverage. It tasted like those red, white and blue popsicles. Finish off the look by adding a festive paper straw.
5. Share with friends! Happy Fourth of July!
Shop Fourth of July Party Supplies
- Thanksgiving Dice Game
- Baby’s First Christmas – 8 Things to Make it Special
- Turkey Coloring Page Printable
- Elegant Christmas Tree – Design a Gorgeous, Classic Tree
- Crafty Kids Gift Guide for Christmas – Perfect Inspo for Girls who like to Create
Looking for more Fourth of July recipes… checkout my Fourth of July flag Oreos Red, White and Blue Flag Oreos.
Join me over coffee with household tips, money savings and holiday fun.