Fourth of July means lots of sunshine(hopefully) red, white and blue. To cool off, this patriotic spritzer is perfectly refreshing. It’s great for BBQs and fun for kids. To make a Patriotic Spritzer, it only takes a couple ingredients.
Fourth of July Patriotic Spritzer Prep
This Fourth of July spritzer uses regular ice cubes, two kinds of Gatorade and flavored sparkling water (or Sprite) for the perfect summer refresher.
- Remove all regular ice cubes and place in a bowl in the freezer. Fill one ice cube tray with Fruit Punch Gatorade
2. Fill another ice cube tray with Blue Cherry Gatorade
3. Freeze them.
4. Layer the ice cubes in individual glasses for the best results. Top with a flavored sparkling water, or Sprite. I used a cherry limeade sparkling beverage. It tasted like those red, white and blue popsicles. Finish off the look by adding a festive paper straw.
5. Share with friends! Happy Fourth of July!
Shop Fourth of July Party Supplies
- Post Holiday January To-Do List
- 31 Things you Should Throw Away, Donate, or Reorganize
- The New Rules of Money
- Ultimate guide to meal planning [free printables]
- Living Your Life Like a Hallmark Movie
Join me over coffee with household tips, money savings and holiday fun.