These love bites are a fun and easy treats for your sweetheart. Sugary and sweet and made with love. I love Rice Krispies treats, they are a classic and one of my favorites to make. Mostly because they are so malleable and easy to decorate by dipping, drizzling or adding sprinkles. This recipe will make 12 bites that are about an inch big.
- 2 Cups of Marshmallows
- 3 Cups of Rice Krispies
- 1.5 Tablespoons of Butter
- Pillsbury Valentine’s Day Frosting & Sprinkles
- Melt the butter and Marshmallows over Medium/High Heat. Continuously stir and use caution not to burn.
- Once melted, add in the Rice Krispies
- Let the mixture cool for about 10 minutes, and then roll into little balls using your hands, spoons or wax paper. Note: if the mixture is too sticky, it needs to cool a little longer)
- Scoop about 1/2 can of Frosting in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Frosting should be a liquid consistency, if it is not, continue to microwave for 15 seconds at a time.
- Roll each bite into the frosting until it is completely covered. (Use a spoon or skewer)
- Set each bite on wax paper after you dip them. At this time add Valentines Day sprinkles.
- Let frosting harden by leaving on the counter or refrigerate. (Be sure to cover after they harden so they don’t get stale)
Preparing for Baby Free Printables