Modern Motherhood & Living the Mom Life
“I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.” – Oprah
Thanks for stopping by. Previous content from Bloomers and Bows is now being housed here at Good Life of a Housewife. Thank you for continuing to visit.
Scroll below to check out some of my most popular baby and toddler posts. You may also be interested in Living on One Income as a Stay at Home Mom (SAHM). Modern Motherhood living the mom life.
Baby Girl Names by Letter
| A | B | C | D |E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |
Picking a name, I thought, was one of the most challenging tasks, of preparing for a baby. Here are some lists of baby names to help you.
- 170 Unique and Strong Baby Boy Names
- Classic Names With Cool Nicknames
- 32 Fall Inspired Unique Baby Girl Names
- 75 Girl Names Inspired by Summer
- Beautiful & Unique Baby Girl Names
Preparing for a new baby can seem like a never ending list of things to do. When preparing for Libby and Lainey, it seemed like there was so much to learn.
Luckily, with baby number two, I was already getting into the swing of things. Here are my tips for starting a diaper stockpile, things you should do before you have your baby, how to survive that first week with a newborn and more:
- 10 Things to Do Before You Have Your Baby
- 12 Ways to Financially and Frugally Prepare for a Baby
- Surviving the First Week with a Newborn
- 22 Household Items to Stockpile Before Baby Arrives
- 7 Ways to get Diapers
- Basics of building a Diaper Stockpile
- Freebies, Perks, and Discounts for a New Baby
- When I had my baby, I didn’t know this would happen.
- Beautiful Baby Girl Names
- My Favorite Items for a New Baby
- The Real Things Nobody Tells you About Having a Baby
- 8 Things you need to do for baby’s first Christmas
- Essentials for a first birthday
- The Ultimate Guide to Planning a First Birthday Party
- Healthy Smash Cakes for a First Birthday
- 5 Clever Baby Shower Gift Ideas
- 7 Things Every Mom should know Before her Baby Shower
- DIY cupcake stand for a baby shower
Making magic, molding memories, and managing life with toddlers.
- Managing Toddler Toy Clutter
- 6 Potty Training Tips and Potty Training Printables
- How I Got My Toddler to Sleep at Bedtime
- Toddler Sensory Activity: Gold Coin Hunt in Green Rice
- Christmas Box for Toddlers [25 Days of Christmas]
- Giant Easter Egg Hunt: Perfect for Toddlers
- Easy Tooth Fairy Ideas
- How to Grow a Rainbow
- Toddler Halloween Basket
Preparing for Baby Free Printables