September Bucket List
Ah, September is almost here again. It’s time for a September Bucket List.
Can you believe summer is coming to an end? Where did the time go? It’s exciting to see Fall knocking on the door.
I have noticed the leaves starting to change colors. September is special because not only do we bid bon voyage to Summer but we welcome Autumn, Thursday, September 22nd, 2022.
“We know that in September, we will wander through the warm winds of summer’s wreckage. We will welcome summer’s ghost.” –Henry Rollins
30 Things to Do in September Bucket List
- Smell a box of Crayola crayons
- Go to an end of summer concert
- Take a final summer camping trip
- Visit your local farmer’s market, buy in season fruit
- Decorate your porch with mums
- Fill a vase with sunflowers
- Have an end of the summer grill out Labor Day weekend
- If you have kids, host a back to school party
- Celebrate the first day of Autumn
- Do some “back to school” shopping for yourself, get new socks, undies, and a few new outfits.
- Whip up a batch of margaritas to enjoy on the last nights of Summer
- Have a bonfire and watch the sunset
- Take in the smells and sounds on a warm September night
- Light an apple candle to get you ready for the Fall transition
- Take a picture of a tree as it begins to change colors, take another one of the same tree next month
- Get excited Autumn is on it’s way and indulge in a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks
- Make a fall playlist
- Make a dish that is warm and fills the kitchen with warm aromas, like an acorn squash cut in half and baked with a little bit of butter and a pinch of cinnamon
- Take a walk on a crisp morning
- Make popcorn on the stove and season it with extra butter
- Make a large batch of crockpot trail mix to munch on for all the new fall premiers
- Create a Fall bucket list
- Try a new restaurant and order something off of the seasonal menu
- Find a new lipstick to complete your fall look
- If you don’t own rain boots, buy some!
- On a clear night, go for a walk under the stars, even if it’s just around the block
- Have some end of summer s’mores.
- Snuggle up with a book and take some quite time in the midst of all the new fall scheduling
- Get an ice cream with fall flavored toppings (carmel, nuts, cinnamon)
- In the spirit of change, venture somewhere local you’ve always wanted to go
Love Fall? Check out more fall inspired content!
Fall Inspired Content to Read Next:
- 32 Fall Inspired Baby Girl Names
- Fall Hygge: 8 Things You Can Do to Create a Cozy Home
- Toddler Halloween Basket
Join me over coffee with household tips, money savings and holiday fun.