Are you looking for a sugar fix that is easy and delicious? These cinnamon sugar oven roasted pecans are a MUST. I have been experimenting with different recipes for years. The egg white wash with vanilla just happens to be my most favorite.
The egg wash and sugar creates a candy coated pecans that brings back the nostalgia of going to carnivals as a kid. Add vanilla to the mix and it’s sure to create some of your very own “smell” memories every year.
These are best eaten fresh and warm. Be sure to use a baking pan, or a pan with sides so the sugar doesn’t fall off the edges in your oven.
The Gallery of Sugary Goodness – Cinnamon Sugar Oven Roasted Pecans
Roasted pecans coated in sugar, a timeless classic for your Christmas table.
Rest assured these are super easy to make. If you’re looking for an easy Christmas Tradition or something fun to do with the kids for Christmas, this will fit the bill! It’s lots of stirring and tossing, so little kids especially love being able to help in the kitchen.
Related Post: Free Christmas PlannerPrint
Cinnamon Sugar Oven Roasted Pecans
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total Time: 27 minute
- Yield: 2 Cups 1x
1 egg white
2 teaspoons of water
1 teaspoons of vanilla
1 cup of sugar
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
2 cups of pecans or about a 10 oz bag
- Preheat oven to 225 and grease a baking pan
- In a medium bowl froth together the egg white, water and vanilla
- In a large bowl mix together the sugar and cinnamon
- Dump the pecans in the egg white mixture stirring them to fully coat
- Transfer the pecans to the cinnamon sugar mixture bowl tossing so they are evenly coated in sugary goodness
- Pour onto a greased cookie sheet and put into a 225 F oven for about an hour. Turn them every 15 minutes to help them dry evenly and prevent from browning
- Optional: Once they come out of the oven add a little pinch of salt over top.
- Store in an airtight jar
Keywords: Cinnamon Sugar Oven Roasted Pecans
Here is more for Good Life of a Housewife.