This Thanksgiving Dice game is an easy new tradition to add to your Thanksgiving dinner table this year.
The Thanksgiving Dice game is a super easy way to open up conversations about gratitude and having a thankful heart. The questions encourage reflecting on little things we are thankful for, as well as an opportunity to reflect on what others have done for us.
Playing this game is a perfect opportunity to verbalize being gracious and how we can be a blessing to others as we go into the Christmas season.
How to Play the Thanksgiving Dice Game
Needed to Play:
Sit at the table or in a circle. Roll the dice and answer the question that matches the dice. If you don’t have a dice, write numbers 1- 6 on pieces of paper and place them in a bowl. Draw the number and answer the question that matches the number. Put the paper back in the bowl for the next person to draw.
This is great opportunity to give thanks and praise for family and friends.
Thanksgiving Dice Game Questions
- What’s something small that happened in your day-to-day life this past year that you’re really grateful for?
- What are you most thankful for this year?
- What’s the most creative way someone has expressed gratitude towards you?
- Can you think of a time when you received an unexpected act of kindness? How did it make you feel?
- If you could invite anyone to your Thanksgiving dinner, who would it be and why?
- In what ways do you think we can spread kindness and gratefulness beyond our own families during Thanksgiving?
Join me over coffee with household tips, money savings and holiday fun.